If it"s time to adjust your replacement grip, follow this tutorial. First, you"ll require a couple of basic devices.
You are watching: How to re grip a tennis racket
1. Rerelocate old grip and staple using your needle-nose pliers or screwdriver. Make sure the handle is fairly clean and totally free of old grip material and/or adhesive.
2. If utilizing a grip with a collar, slide the rubber collar on BEFORE wrapping the grip and also push it up out of the way. This is much much easier than trying to slide it over the wrapped grip.
3. Rerelocate about 12 inches of the tape backing and attach the tapered finish of the grip (staple optional) to the butt cap. Be sure to secure the grip finish to the same bevel as your old grip to recreate the same feel. If your are wrapping for a right-hander, connect the grip so that you"re pulling it to the appropriate through the racquet upside-dvery own (above, left). If wrapping for a left-hander, connect and pull the grip to the left (above, right).
4. When wrapping the grip, keep the racquet head secure against your leg or hip. Holding the grip firmly with one hand, revolve the the racquet slowly through the various other, overlapping about 1/16 inch. Unwrap the tape backing as you go to stop the grip curling up and sticking to itself.
5. Once you"ve reached the top of the manage, attract a line right approximately the grip through a pen or pencil, complying with the take care of end (above). Unwrap the grip to disclose this line and trim the grip via scissors.
See more: Which Of The Following Is Not A Prerequisite To Paying A Cash Dividend?
*Price comparisons are based upon the Manufacturer"s Suggested Retail Price ("MSRP") or Initial Selling Price. Actual sales might not have occurred at this price.**Price matching restrictions vary by brands. Contact us for details.
Other Sports Warehome Websites
Tennis Warehome Europe • Tennis Only • Total Pickleround • Running Warehouse • Running Warehouse Europe • Running Warehome Australia
Inline Warehome • Ice Warehome • Derby Warehome • Tackle Wareresidence • Skate Warehome • Riding Warehome • Racquetsphere Warehouse